When working to reschedule appointments, it’s handy to have all of the lists that deal with appointments in Dentrix (the ASAP, Unscheduled, Broken, Open, Pinboard, and Wait/Will Call lists) together in one place.
With the Appointment Lists feature (available in Dentrix G6.6 and higher), you can combine two or more lists instead of generating them separately like you did in the past.
For example, when you are able to re-open your practice and see patients again, you’ll want to find and schedule those patients who are willing to come in as soon as possible. You’ll also want to find those patients who had appointments scheduled during the time you were closed, but were placed on the Wait/Will Call List during the shutdown.
- In the Appointment Book, click Appt List.
- From the Appointment List toolbar, click Setup > Appointment List View.
- Select the providers, operatories, and appointment list types to include in your list.
- Select a Span of Search option from the drop-down list to narrow your results.
- To save the list for future use, click Save List. Give the list a name and then click OK to generate it.
For additional information read these related tips: