Did you know you can use the Patient Report (By Filters) letter to generate custom lists? With dozens of filtering criteria, you can use this report to generate lists of patients who fit the criteria you set.
For example, if you wanted to create a list of patients who don’t have an email address recorded in the Family File (and consequently aren’t getting your mass email about reduced office hours due the pandemic situation), you can do so using this report. And use that list to send postcards to those patients.
- From the Office Manager, click Letters & Custom Lists, and select Misc.
- Select Patient Report (By Filters) and then click Edit.
- In the Letter or Custom List Setup window, clear the filters that were set up previously (if any).
- In the E-Mail field (bottom left) select Only WITHOUT.
- Set other filters and/or Data Fields as needed and click OK.
- Click the Open List Manger button to open the List Manager and see a list of patients that match your filtering criteria.
The possibilities for creating custom lists and reports based on information in your Dentrix database are endless when you understand how to customize and use the filters within the Patient Report (By Filters).