The Treatment Manager is the perfect tool for finding groups of patients who have previously had treatment diagnosed, . It’s easy to create a view in the Treatment Manager that will generate a list of active patients who have had procedures treatment-planned within the last 12 months so you can get them scheduled.
To create this Treatment Manager View:
- From the Appointment Book, click the Treatment Manager button.
- In the Patient Status field, select Patient, to only include patients with that status in the generated list.
- In the Treatment Plan group box, enter a range of treatment plan dates from one year ago, through today.
- Click OK to load the filters and display the list of matching patients.
- Use the patient range option to make contact more manageable by limiting the size of your list. For example, run the list for patient within the last name range of A – J. After working through that range of patients, run the list again for patients with names in the K – S range.
- If you are only looking to schedule patients with specific treatment-planned procedures, in the Treatment Plan group box, under Procedure Code, enter a range of applicable procedures.
- To include grand totals of each column at the bottom of the list, check the Show Totals option.
- You can choose which information is displayed on the list, and in which order, by clicking the Show Columns option, and making your selections.
- For more information on setting Treatment Manager filters to find specific groups of patients, see the Setting Up a Treatment Manager View topic in Dentrix Help.