Did you know you could have hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars in production lying in unscheduled treatment plans? With the Unscheduled Treatment Plan List, you can quickly identify patients with treatment-planned procedures that have been posted to the Patient Chart or Ledger but not scheduled in the Appointment Book.
Once generated, the Unscheduled Treatment Plans Report also shows a patient’s remaining insurance benefits and the benefit renewal month, which you can use to help the patient understand the importance of scheduling treatment.
To generate the Unscheduled Treatment Plans List:
- From the Office Manager, click Reports > Lists > Unscheduled Treatment Plans.
- Select a range of patients to include on the list and which patient status(es) to include.
- Select to generate the list by either the patient’s Provider 1 (as listed in the Family File) or by the Treatment Plan Provider. If you select Treatment Plan Provider, enter a range of providers to include.
- Under Select Treatment Plan Amount, enter a range of amounts to include.
- Under Select Date Range, enter a date range of treatment plans to include.
- As needed, select the procedures you want to exclude from the list.
- Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.