It’s easy to picture a situation these days when you have to suddenly reschedule a whole day’s worth of appointments. Maybe it’s because you are closing your practice during a pandemic. Maybe you received a phone call from a patient saying that they (and their three kids) can’t make it to their appointments today? Or maybe on of your doctors or hygienists called in sick and can’t see any of their scheduled patients for the day?
Rescheduling multiple appointments at once in Dentrix is a snap!
From the Appointment Book, right click on any appointment and hover over the Move to Pinboard option. It gives you further options that include:
- Moving the selected appointment
- Moving an entire family’s appointments for the displayed date
- Moving an entire provider’s appointments for the displayed date
- Moving an entire operatory’s appointments for the displayed date
- Moving ALL appointments for the displayed date
You can use these options to quickly move groups of appointments to the Pinboard. Then use the Pinboard as a temporary holding place while you find other open slots for those appointments. Dentrix saves all the information attached to the appointment for you so rescheduling is a snap!