By now you probably already know that Dentrix G7.2 Health History allows you to record medications that your patients are taking (ones not prescribed in your office).
But, did you know that the Questionnaires module has a few new Health History-related tricks up its sleeve too? If you modify your forms, you can allow your patients to type their medications in, and then use their answers to update their Health History. Additionally, you can now present medical conditions on your questionnaires in a “Yes/No” format.
Here are the steps to modify the form(s) that your patients fill out.
- In Questionnaires, click Edit > Questionnaires Setup.
- Select a form, and click the Edit Form button.
- Click the Insert Patient Info button.
- From the list of options on the left side of the window, scroll to the bottom to find the two new options:
- PI- Health History, Yes/No
- PI- Medications
- Check the box next to the option(s) you want to add to the questionnaire form, and click OK.
- Use the Move Up or Move Down buttons to position the new question within the questionnaire form.
For additional information, read the Editing Questionnaire Forms topic in Dentrix Help.