Have you ever had a patient emergency, but you didn’t know who to contact for them? Or, have you needed to contact a patient’s physician or pharmacy, but you didn’t have contact information for either one. Now available in Dentrix G7.1, you can add information for an emergency contact, physician, and preferred pharmacy to each patient’s Health History.
- Select a patient and click the Health History button.
- In the Contacts group box, click the > button next to the type of contact information you want to add.
- Click the New button, add the information for the contact, and click OK to save it.
For more information about adding contact information to a patient’s health history, read the following topics in Dentrix Help:
- Setting a Patient’s Emergency Contacts
- Setting a Patient’s Physician Contacts
- Setting a Patient’s Preferred Pharmacy