If you are looking for a quick way to analyze your patient referrals without having to generate a report in the Office Manager, look no further!
Let’s say your office offers a discount on teeth whitening when a patient refers five people to your practice and those patients are seen for appointments. You know that patient Brent Crosby is close to meeting the five referrals, and you want to see details about the referrals he has made. You can access that information easily from the Family File.
- In the Family File, select a patient who has made referrals to your practice.
- From the File menu, select Referral Analysis.
- The number of referrals a patient has made to your office appears in the Total Referrals Made field, and a list of individual patients, the date they were referred, and production totals resulting from that referral appear in the list.
- Use the drop-down lists for Referral Date Span and Production Date Span to see referrals and production for a specific time period.
- While this information is good to have, it will only be accurate if you are consistent about documenting Referred By information in Dentrix.